Shopping for a health care plan can be confusing. Let us help!
5 things you can do right now:
- See why you need coverage
- Protection from the unexpected - You can be careful every day and still have an accident or get sick. Health insurance protects you from the big medical bills. In the U.S., health care costs an average of $7681 per person each year and these costs are expected to keep rising.
- Being healthy is easier - preventive care services are now covered in all plans. These services include annual checkups, flu shots, routine vaccinations, mammograms, screenings and more.
- Explore your health plan options
- You can now get help to pay for premiums and/or deductibles and co-insurance if you meet certain income requirements. You are guaranteed coverage regardless of your health conditions.
- Understand how changes in health care affect you
- You can still buy your health insurance directly from an insurer. Or you can buy it on a new state or federal Health Insurance marketplace.
- Financial help is available
- Currently if you don't have health insurance, you may have to pay a penalty, unless you qualify for an exemption. The penalty will be $695 per person or 2.5% of taxable income whichever is greater, that can add up quickly for a family!
4. Discover other options available to you besides the exchanges.
- There are some options that are exempt from the penalties as well.
5. Get answers to your questions
- Please fill out this form to request additional information: click here
With all the changes in health care, we know this can be a confusing time. We're here to help. You are now required by law to have health coverage, we can help you feel confident you have got a health coverage plan that's right for you.
Other medical insurance
- We offer a full array of dental and vision plans as well as disability insurance to protect you if you became disabled.
- If you are between jobs, we have several short term medical plans to fill the gap between jobs.
- If you are disabled, 65 or older we have a huge variety of options for medicare solutions as well.